Executive Supply Chain Summit
A strategic approach for Supply Chain leaders to become more predictive, adaptive, and responsive using technology
Join HSO and Microsoft in Dublin on 9th November
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
A special in-person event to uncover strategic approaches for Supply Chain leaders to help them become more predictive, adaptive, and responsive using technology
See full Agenda below. We look forward to seeing you in Dublin 9th of November!
- 10.00-10.30 - Welcome to Microsoft Ireland
- 10.30-11.30 - How to get the right stock in the right time and the right place? Supply Chain Management with Dynamics 365 Intelligent Order Management
- 11.30-12.00 - Break
- 12.00-12.30 - Retail Customer Case
- 12.30-13.30 - Networking Lunch
- 13.30-14.00 - A ‘Day in the Life’ of the a Sales, Warehouse and Supply Chain manager. Supply Chain Intelligence Hub (dashboards).
- 14.00-14.30 - Manufacturing Customer Case
- 14.30-15.00 - Break
- 15.00-15.30 - HSO Discovery Sessions for new customers | What are they and how do they benefit customers
- 15.30-16.00 - Infrastructure Security and Modern Work
- 16.00-16.30 - Closing statements and networking
* The agenda is subject to change
Add Intelligence to your Order Management
In stock or out of stock? Retailers and manufacturers need to know. That is why Microsoft and HSO are bringing solutions like Intelligent Order Management to market. Using the Microsoft platform, you can:
- View and control orders and inventory in real time across your entire organisation, regardless of the combination of companies, channels and applications (both Microsoft and non-Microsoft).
- Unlock complex, cross-enterprise omnichannel capabilities by building fully automated orchestration flows that respond to change instantly. Deliver on your customer promise by the service that provides instant and accurate stock availability and ETA with the related execution.
- Plan for and manage risk across your supply chain with integrated analytics, planning & AI.
Drinks Reception & Dinner 8th November
If you are planning to stay near the venue for this event, we invite you to join us for drinks and a dinner at The Clayton Hotel, Leopardstown, Dublin.
Networking drinks reception from 7pm and dinner at 8pm.
* Accommodation is not included. Please book your requirements directly with the hotel.
Places are limited, so please apply to attend this event by 1st October 2023. We will contact you to confirm your attendance separately.