Why HSO for Microsoft Dynamics Application Management?
Implementations are only a step in the overall process of application ownership and adoption. ERP and CRM applications need support, monitoring and upgrades. Down the street or around the world, HSO is here for you.
We work with companies looking for:
- Global Support & Managed Services
- Domestic US Support
- Tailored Application Management Services
Whether you’re still using Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM or in the cloud with Microsoft Dynamics 365, our team wants to support your business as an extension of your IT department and in some cases, your strategy team.
Microsoft Dynamics solutions we support:
- Dynamics AX
- Dynamics GP
- Dynamics CRM
- Dynamics 365
- Microsoft 365 (Office)
- Power Platform
Tailored to your unique needs
Experience with global operations
Comprehensive team of experts
100% dedicated to Microsoft
Dynamics Application Management and Support Services offerings
Domestic US Support
Managing increasingly complex systems and applications is a heavy burden for your in-house IT resources. HSO can help by providing that support to you locally in North America. HSO offers technical support of your Dynamics systems; providing you opportunity to continually realize the value from your Dynamics ERP and/or Dynamics CRM investments. We offer a variety of options to fit your goals and budget:
- Help desk 9-5 ET with scheduled, off-hour emergency support available
- Custom development, upgrades, and enhancements
- Coaching and insights, to ensure user adoption
- Regular communication keeping you informed of the latest developments
- Subscription-based, ongoing support
Global Support and Managed Services
With the addition of Global Support and Managed Services, your organization would also benefit from:
- A single point of contact allowing seamless knowledge transfer and transition
- Global Service Desks allowing 24/7, first-tier support of your business applications
Tailored Microsoft Dynamics Application Management
Every industry and every business has a unique set of needs – your Application Management should not be a one-size-fits-all experience. We have put together four offerings that allow your business to use our Services as it makes most sense to your needs.
Essentials: You have an internal support team that can maintain the Dynamics application, but need occasional assistance for advanced issues and emergencies.
Two types of Service Level Agreements (SLAs):
- Standard SLA – Best if you have a seasoned internal team of Subject Matter Experts and technical resources familiar with working in Dynamics 365, who want to maintain control. Standard SLA allows your team ownership of maintaining and managing the infrastructure and standard customizations.
- Advanced SLA – New to Dynamics and Dynamics 365? You may not have an internal team or your existing team is too busy to provide full support, dealing with a backlog of issues, require additional advanced support (solution architect, root cause analysis, etc.) and monitoring services. HSO will provide proactive and strategic services.
Competency Center: Offload all of the support to HSO with this tailor-made Application Management offering. As your partner, we work with your internal and executive committees to strategically and tactically drive the direction of your Dynamics system.
“When new products are coming, HSO knows Microsoft at a higher level and keeps us aware, which helps ensure we are prepared for updates and can take advantage of new functionality.”
We support you and the way you do business
HSO has been providing transformative technology for more than two decades as a Gold Certified Cloud, ERP, and CRM Partner for Microsoft. If your current provider is not meeting your needs, or if you don’t have a Partner, let’s talk.
Application Management Services as a Collaborative Partnership
One Reinsurance Company’s Story About Why They Wanted More Than Break-Fix Beyond Dynamics 365 Finance Implementation
Additional Microsoft Dynamics services
Do you have the expert support you need for continuous transformation?
When it’s time to make a change, we will be there. We can help you assess your needs, create a plan, and execute it—either with your team or as a service. We can bring your organization into the Cloud or enhance your Dynamics 365 solution, integrating it with other applications, building custom applications, developing reporting strategies, and working with you on business process improvements.
HSO will support you with implementations, migrations and upgrades of your Microsoft Dynamics ERP or CRM systems.
Your outdated, archaic technology systems is the source of lost revenue and higher than necessary operational costs. Integrated data systems with an enterprise resource planning tool (ERP) or customer relationship management system (CRM), migrating applications into the cloud, data analytics with Power BI, enterprise mobility management and project/portfolio management can save you significant overhead in the long run.
Thinking about upgrading from your current Dynamics solution? Talk to us to determine the best path for your organization now and in the future.