Get more insight from HSO's Microsoft technology experts
A Conversation with Microsoft’s Emily He
In a recent podcast interview, Emily He, Microsoft Corporate Vice President, Business Applications Marketing, shared her insights on Microsoft’s strategic vision for the future of business applications, emphasising the transformative power of AI Copilot.
Microsoft's strategic approach to business applications centres around four key areas: Customer Experience, Customer Service, ERP, and Low-Code. These areas represent the top investment areas in enterprise software, where AI Copilot has the potential to deliver significant value.
Points of AI Copilot value
Customer Experience: AI Copilot can enhance customer experience by providing unified customer data, personalised recommendations, and real-time insights. This allows businesses to understand their customers better, anticipate their needs, and deliver exceptional service experiences.
Customer Service: AI Copilot can streamline customer service interactions by automating tasks, such as resolving FAQs and providing basic support. This frees up customer service agents to focus on complex issues and provide personalised support, leading to improved customer satisfaction.
ERP: AI Copilot can optimise Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) processes by automating data entry, identifying anomalies, and providing real-time insights. This ensures data accuracy, improves decision-making, and reduces costs.
Low-Code: AI Copilot can empower businesses to develop and deploy custom applications without extensive coding expertise. This allows businesses to rapidly innovate and respond to market changes, gaining a competitive edge.
AI Copilot value proposition
A key value proposition of AI Copilot is its ability to break down silos between applications. This allows users to access data and perform tasks from multiple sources without navigating between applications. This seamless experience enhances productivity and efficiency.
Another key value proposition is task automation. AI Copilot automates repetitive tasks, such as generating reports, writing proposals, and processing workflows. This allows employees to focus on higher-value activities, such as strategic thinking, innovation, and customer interaction.
How to make your new Microsoft project a guaranteed success
In 10 minutes, this brochure shows you how to launch projects in the quickest possible time, resolve mistakes and mishaps, and keep your ongoing costs to the barest minimum.
How AI Copilot enables staff and business
Value to Employees:
- Enhanced Productivity: AI Copilot can help employees complete tasks more efficiently, freeing up time for strategic thinking and innovation.
- Increased Creativity: AI Copilot can provide creative suggestions and support, helping employees break through creative blocks and generate new ideas.
- Improved Decision-Making: AI Copilot can analyse data and provide insights to inform decision-making, leading to better business outcomes.
Value to Businesses:
- Reduced Costs: AI Copilot can automate tasks, reduce manual errors, and improve efficiency, leading to cost savings.
- Improved Customer Experience: AI Copilot can enhance customer experience by providing personalised recommendations, real-time support, and consistent service across channels.
- Increased Revenue: AI Copilot can help businesses identify new opportunities, optimise pricing, and expand market reach.
Microsoft AI Copilot strategy
Microsoft's strategy of equipping every individual with an AI Copilot aims to democratise AI and make it accessible to everyone, regardless of technical expertise. This will empower individuals to leverage AI's power to enhance their productivity, creativity, and decision-making.
In conclusion, AI Copilot has the potential to revolutionise the way we work and interact with technology. By breaking down silos, automating tasks, and providing personalised insights, AI Copilot can enhance productivity, improve customer experiences, and drive business growth. As AI Copilot continues to evolve, it will play an increasingly important role in shaping the future of work.