Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) can provide critical insight into how your firm is performing across all dimensions of your business. This session will explore some of the most critical KPIs used by leading AEC firms to track the performance of their firm, as well as share industry benchmarks that illustrate how your firm stacks up to its peers.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The importance of using KPIs to help track your firm’s performance
- Many of the more common key performance indicators used by AEC firms
- Benchmarks of how your firm is performing in these areas
- How your firm’s metrics stack up to its peers
- Best practices for measuring KPIs and distributing them to your key stakeholders
About the Presenter
Neil Holmes, AEC Market Lead
Neil has been helping Architecture, Engineering, and Construction firms evaluate and select ERP solutions for the last 35 years. He is currently the AEC Market Lead at HSO.