Learn more about our experience with Multi-Entity Financial Management in Financial Services firms
For many companies, the process of managing multiple entities and global operations is complicated, time-consuming, and error-prone. This can be a real challenge, especially at a time when regulatory scrutiny is more intense than ever.
HSO's solution for Multi-Entity Financial Management is built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly AX) and delivers all the functionality your finance team requires to automate all the processes needed to set up and maintain multiple entities effectively and efficiently.
This solution lets you:
- Consolidate hundreds of entities on multiple levels in minutes, regardless of complexity, using just a couple of clicks.
- Build workflows that simplify and secure processes by supporting master data management and segregation of duties.
- Use a single workflow to manage mutli-entity transaction imports
- Take advantage of robust, flexible fund accounting.
- Quickly set up entities and keep them synchronized
Leverage the advanced features to automate processes, save time, and increase the accuracy of your financial data, helping you achieve greater visibility for smart decision-making and regulatory compliance.
Fast, simple consolidation for even the most complex structures
Enhanced consolidation features are optimized to support advanced structures with hundreds of entities at many levels, and that includes entities with multiple currencies, currency translations, revaluations, and eliminations. Gain traceability, accuracy, visibility, and security using an easily configurable graphical representation of your legal entity structure consolidation.
Robust fund accounting that extends ERP
Extend Dynamics 365 with robust fund accounting features that help you streamline accounting across multiple entities. Work more efficiently and offer more options to your customers or investors.
Secure workflows for efficient master data management
Streamline your transaction approval process with secure workflows for your master data management. Enforce segregation of duties (SoD) for workflows you create for financial dimensions, main accounts, vendors, and more to ensure secure and efficient approvals.
Multi-entity transaction imports using a single workflow
Using a configured template, you create ledger, customer invoice, vendor invoice, bank, fixed asset, and project transactions for multiple entities quickly and easily. Save time by using a single workflow to automate a multi-entity Excel import. Approve only one time before allocating to the various entities.
New entity set-up and synchronization for data management across entities
HSO's solution for Multi-Entity Financial Management makes it easy to set up a new legal entity from an existing entity and choosing only the components you want. No need for a manual, time-consuming process. Advanced features keep master data and configuration settings synchronized across all your entities or a subset, depending on your needs.
- Streamline the management of complex multi-entity structures with automated processes that let you consolidate hundreds of entities in minutes
- Greater visibility and scalability help you make better and smarter decisions and expand your business
- Efficient management of master data with user-defined workflows
- Security of sensitive information with role-based security
- Increased productivity by using shared data and unified processes across the organization with multi-company, multi-currency, and multi-language capabilities
Ensure seamless integration with business-critical systems
As your organization expands and acquires new companies or creates a new entity, it can be a major hurdle to get their systems to integrate with yours. Even when using tools like Scribe and KingswaySoft, the task can still be time-consuming and cost prohibitive.
HSO’s solution for Dynamics 365 Integration Framework breaks down the walls between these systems by ensuring your Dynamics solution works seamlessly with any system, including Salesforce, Oracle, or other on-premises application or custom-developed website or portal, allowing data and processes to flow.
Learn more about Multi-Entity Financial Management for Financial Services
Contact us to talk to an HSO financial services expert today.