Explore More Government Resources
Health and Human Services (HHS) and social services organizations have a responsibility to the people they serve. Many, however, are operating at maximum capacity with limited technology. This has resulted in clients being served by multiple agencies in a disconnected, inefficient manner. Increased focus has been put on access, quality, and efficiency in the delivery of services through case coordination across agencies. This requires access to critical information as well as collaboration among agencies and providers—both of which are challenging with limited resources and funds.
Ensure the best for those who depend on you
If your agency faces challenges ranging from outdated technology to limited resources, it’s no surprise. People depend on you to help them navigate through what can be a very confusing and stressful time—when their need is at its highest. To provide the right services at the right time, you need technology that will facilitate efficient delivery of services as well as coordinated communication across functional areas and agencies.
HSO’s solutions for HHS Case Management, powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform and utilizing the security of the Government Community Cloud (GCC), were built to address case management requirements for any social services need - from counseling and housing to education and job placement. Client service is improved through the coordination of information across the multiple entities involved with processes, from intake assessment to outreach and performance evaluation. Through the centralization of data and automation of activities, everyone has improved access to the information they need for client experience and overall quality of care.
Government Success Story: Using Technology to Transform Case Management in Island County, Washington
A county human services department chose HSO and Microsoft Dynamics 365 to transform case management across all programs and better serve people in need
Support a client-first focus
HSO's HHS Case Management solutions give you a full view of the individual and seamless collaboration between agencies, clients, and other providers. Capitalizing on the functionality of the Microsoft Power Platform and the powerful CRM functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365, the solutions emphasize collaboration, enabling teams to monitor progress and helping maintain accountability and transparency:
- Improve quality and consistency of services: Automated processes can ensure critical safety procedures are followed and that organizations are in compliance with regulatory policies
- Speed routine processes, such as intake assessments: By analyzing the performance of routine processes over time, improvements can be made that eliminate unnecessary steps and increase client satisfaction
- Eliminate time wasted accessing information: By electronically storing indexed documents such as treatment plans, less time is spent searching for critical information
- Automate proactive communications: Client data can be sorted according to user-generated criteria; targeted communications can then be sent to specifically identified groups
- Reduce missed appointments: Tasks can be set up to streamline appointment reminder calls; automated processes can be put in place for follow-up and rescheduling as needed
- Prevent additional issues: With a 360-degree view of the client, case managers can more easily identify relationships between current issues and future concerns
- Support a mobile workforce: Maximize the time caseworkers spend with clients in the field by providing remote data access and the ability to upload information