Starter: Education & Onboarding
1. Admin education (0.5 day workshop)
Licensing and the perils of connectors
- Potential running costs that you may need to be aware of
2. Initial set-up (0.5 day workshop, 2x admin users)
- Set-up your environments and users
- Define and implement data loss prevention policies
Main: Envisioning & Empowering
3. Getting started (2 day workshop, 5 users)
- Explanation of different components of the Microsoft Power Platform, including Power Apps, Power Automation, Virtual Agents and Power BI, demonstrating their capabilities with hands-on activities.
By the end of the two days your users will have built their first working app and will be able to visualise how the Microsoft Power Platform can help them with their day-to-day challenges.
4. Building your solution (3 day workshop, max 5 people)
- Work with your team to design and build a solution that meets your business needs.
- Evaluating your business processes together, reviewing the underlying data and security requirements, and helping your team develop a strategy.
- We will then jointly develop a solution for that challenge. Finally, we will test the solution and roll-out it within your organisation.
Dessert: Support & Establishment
5. Establish Centre of Excellence (CoE) (2 day workshop, 2x admin users)
• Installation of the ‘centre of excellence’ kit and train your users on how to use it.
• The kit will allow you to monitor and govern the use of the Microsoft Power Platform within your organisation
Sides: Additional Deep Dives
- Additional requirements workshop
- Envisioning workshop
- Analyse phase new app initiative
- Request for SLA
- Assessment Power Platform Adoption Framework
* 5 workshops for maximum 5 attendees
** Prices on request