- “HSONN” is HSO Innovation.
- ‘Software” or “HSONN Software” is the standard Intellectual Property as specified and supplied by HSONN excluding third-party software.
- “Current Program” means the Versions, Major and Minor Releases and Maintenance Releases of HSONN Software.
- “Version” means a set of the Software designated by HSONN of the same generation in which substantial new functionalities or other substantial changes are introduced. A Version is containing substantial restructuring and major new functionality to the Software.
- “Major Release” means a set of the Software designated by HSONN in which in addition to possible correcti¬ons of detected shortcomings, functional enhancements have been included. A Major Release may also contain a substantial restructuring and major new functionality to the Software.
- “Minor Release” means a set of the Software designated by HSONN in which in addition to possible correcti¬ons of detected shortcomings, small functional enhancements may have been included. A Minor Release is containing some new Software functionality and bug-fixes.
- “Maintenance Release” means a set of the Software designated by HSONN in which detected shortcomings are being remedied. A Maintenance Release is containing bug-fixes to existing functionality.
- “Expired Program” means Software that is not a Current Program.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Version 10
When Microsoft releases a new major version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Version 10.0 and upwards, HSONN is committed to providing a compatible release of her Software within 2 weeks of the official release date by Microsoft. As a member of Microsoft’s PEAP program, HSONN is able to recognize disruptive changes early on and act upon them.
Provided that the customer is current with their payments, the customer is entitled to new releases of the Software. HSONN does not provide individual hotfixes but will provide customers with new releases, containing all cumulative fixes and/or new features.
HSONN will check compatibility with the updates of Dynamics 365. If HSONN needs to create a new release to ensure compatibility, such a release will be available within 1 week of the official release date by Microsoft. Compatibility is checked using RSAT and other automated tests. Testing is done with Microsoft flighted features switched off.
If HSONN decides to deprecate products or major features of products, it will announce this 1 year in advance, using the company newsletter.
Earlier versions of Dynamics 365 and Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Version 9 and before and Dynamics AX 2012 and AX 2009 versions are supported for 3 years from the initial date of a Major release. Major releases by HSONN are based on major releases by Microsoft. Minor releases are subsequent releases, introducing non-critical functionality or other aspects. Support of Minor releases will expire when the preceding Major release expires. Major and Minor Releases are introduced on a specific platform update, which is the earliest supported platform update for that release. Platform updates maintain backward compatibility with the application versions that are supported at the time of the platform release within the 3-year application support lifecycle.