Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Grow business - Stay focused - Win faster
With Dynamics 365 Sales (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM) , you provide customers, partners and suppliers with first-class experiences that inspire trust. This smart CRM software brings people, data and processes together. In this way you create new opportunities for your company. Dynamics 365 Sales helps streamline sales processes, provides insight into the effectiveness of marketing activities and optimises your service to customers.
With one system, you can capture all the data needed to gain a 360-degree view of your customers and gain valuable insights. Dynamics 365 Sales is part of the Dynamics 365 platform and can optimise the customer experience down to the last detail during every contact. Machine learning is the greatest force for automatically generating predictive customer insights.
The benefits of Dynamics 365 Sales
- Improves sales performance;
- Sell smarter with contextual insights (AI);
- Developing authentic and personal relationships;
- Increase sales productivity with tools that work together seamlessly;
- LinkedIn and Dynamics 365 combination.
Sell smarter with built-in intelligence
- Give your sales reps contextual, embedded insights from Dynamics 365 Sales that show the best next step to move any customer relationship forward.
- Take email communication to the next level with built-in intelligence that lets you know when and how customers are interacting with your emails, so you can be more proactive and responsive in your communications.
- Find out what buyers really think with social intelligence that reveals social sentiments and identifies potential competitive threats.
Deliver personalised experiences
- Combine relationship data and processes with integration between LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Dynamics 365 Sales, so sales people know how to build trust and effortlessly manage relationships at scale.
- Provide insights that show which relevant conversations can be participated in and which content can be shared. This allows sellers to immediately seize opportunities to engage buyers on social media.
- Empower your sales reps to collaborate and personalise sales documents with embedded Office 365 tools that match the way they work.
Improve operational efficiency
- Increase user adoption and minimise training with comprehensive, context-sensitive help and intelligent, event-driven sales processes that guide salespeople to optimal results.
- Accelerate deals with an immersive end-to-end opportunity management experience. Use familiar tools such as Excel and Outlook for day-to-day sales activities. View the status of cases without having to switch apps.
- Enrich account, contact, and lead data with third-party contextual firmographics, news, and exciting events for B2B and B2C models.
- Work on the go, even without connectivity, with modern mobile apps that give you contextual news, social data and workflows.
- Recruit, onboard and strengthen your partner channel through greater engagement and activation. With the partner dashboard, you give partners a quick view of their interactions on sales opportunities, inquiries and other relevant information.
Give your team the winning edge
- Provide an easier onboarding process for new sellers. Align sales behaviour with best practices and interactive support and documentation.
- Achieve your goals by setting goals, tracking results, and providing timely feedback and guidance. Investigate deviations from the plan and take corrective action via real-time dashboards.
- Go from data to insights with real-time dashboards with interactive capabilities, drill-downs, and natural language questions.
- Stimulate salespeople with fun and interesting team sales competitions. Improve sales performance and hold everyone accountable with a unique gamification solution that makes results highly visible.
Innovate with a modern adaptable platform
- Speed up time to market and tailor the application to your needs with no-code visual editors and tools that let you build and deploy web and mobile apps on the fly.
- Automate processes across Dynamics 365 financial applications and third-party systems for a unified experience.
- Count on the Microsoft cloud platform to reduce the cost and complexity of a global infrastructure. Rely on our advanced data centres to protect your data.
- Transform your interactions with customers through deep insights based on built-in intelligence that leads your teams to the right business outcomes.