Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Customer Engagement
CRM in ERP vs Specialised CRM – The differences at a glanceDownload white paper
Drive business, stay focused and win faster with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Customer Engagement (CE) as it is now known, is a suite of intelligent and connected applications belonging to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 family of products.
It’s vitally important that you know your customers inside out to be able to make the difference.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement software can help you to:
- Increase efficiency and profitability – by streamlining processes in your sales, marketing, and service divisions, it enables you to focus on building and maintaining the customer relationships that matter.
- Drive growth opportunities – helping you to maximise your customer relationships and sales leads
- Make critical decisions quickly – When combined with AI insights, Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement empowers you to make better informed decisions.
- Increase customer retention rates – A happy customer is a loyal one. Improve customer satisfaction levels to ensure that they return back to you time after time.
- Cross-team collaboration – Increase the collaboration across your entire sales cycle with shared calendars, customer information, and work items allowing insights into ongoing efforts across your entire organisation.
By being relevant at the right moment, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Sales, Marketing, Service with Insights, and Field Service can help you focus on the right priorities, win deals faster, and harness the power of your entire organisation.