Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Customer Engagement
HSO has over 25 years of experience working with companies like yoursDownload our brochure
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), you offer customers, partners, and suppliers a first-class experience. This smart CRM software brings together people, data and processes. This way you create new opportunities for your company. Microsoft CRM helps streamline sales processes, provides insight into the effectiveness of marketing activities, and optimises customer service. One system allows you to capture all the data you need.
To obtain a 360 degree overview of your customers and gain valuable insights. Dynamics CRM used to be widely used as a standalone solution, but is now included as a module in D365 suite. This allows you to optimise customer experience during every contact. According to Gartner, Microsoft has an in-depth knowledge of the market and its new machine learning capabilities are the biggest force for automatically generating customer insights. Microsoft was also awarded the Winner for Enterprise CRM suite leader in 2018.
Tech Trends for Customer engagement
Social selling brings customers to you
' Social selling ' helps you to map your prospects and to connect with your customers at an early stage. Through social media you expand your network and share valuable information with your connections at the right time.
Better serving customers thanks to data analytics
The challenge is to translate data into concrete insights and recommendations. Are customers with certain characteristics more satisfied? How strong are the results when compared to customer satisfaction?
Marketing Information: The right data at the right time
The first contact moments, or touch points, with your potential customers you often have at an early stage of the purchase process. How do you keep in touch with them during the orientation phase and the decision-making process?
Mobility is a key factor
We are not just talking about the fact that a lot of smartphones are being worked on. It is also about continuous access of data and relevant documents.
Sell smarter with built-in intelligence
- Give your vendors context-sensitive, embedded insights from Dynamics 365 for Sales that showcase the best next step to advance any customer relationship.
- Lift e-mail communication to a higher level with built-in intelligence that lets you know when and how customers interact with your e-mails, so that you can be more proactive and responsive in your communication.
- Discover what buyers really think with social intelligence that reveals social sentiments and identifies potential competitive threats.
Develop relationships with authentic and personal involvement
- Combine relationship data and processes with integration between LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Dynamics 365 for Sales, so sellers know how to develop trust and effortlessly manage relationships.
- Offer insights that show relevant conversations to be contributed towards and content to be shared. For example, sellers can immediately seize opportunities to involve buyers on social media.
- Provide your sales staff with every opportunity to collaborate and personalise sales documents with embedded Office 365 tools that fit their way of working.
Increase productivity and increase the yield
- Increase user adoption and minimise training with comprehensive, context-sensitive help and intelligent, event-driven sales processes that guide sellers to optimal results.
- Accelerate deals with an immersive end-to-end experience for opportunity management. Use familiar tools such as Excel and Outlook for daily sales activities. View the status of cases, without having to switch app.
- Enrich the data of accounts, contacts and leads with context-dependent firmographics from other suppliers, news and exciting events for B2B and B2C models.
- Work on-the-go, even without connectivity, with modern mobile apps that provide you with contextual news, social data and workflows.
- Recruit people, onboard them and strengthen your partner channel through greater involvement and activation. With the partner dashboard you give partners a quick representation of their interactions in terms of sales opportunities, requests and other relevant information.
Accelerate sales performance
- Provide a simpler induction process for new sellers. Align sales behaviour with best practices, interactive support and documentation.
- Specify your goals, following results and provide timely feedback and guidance. Investigate deviations from the plan and take corrective measures via real-time dashboards.
- Move from data to insights with real-time dashboards with interactive capabilities, zoom-in functions and questions in natural language.
- Encourage sellers with fun and interesting sales competitions for teams. Improve sales performance and keep everyone accountable with a unique gamification solution that makes results extremely visible.
Innovate with a modern, adaptable platform
- Accelerate the introduction time and adapt the application to your needs with visual editors and tools without code that allow you to build and implement web and mobile apps in no time.
- Automate processes in financial Dynamics 365 applications and third-party systems for a uniform experience.
- Count on the Microsoft cloud platform to reduce the cost and complexity of a global infrastructure. Trust Microsoft advanced data centers to protect your data.
- Transform your interactions with customers through in-depth insights based on built-in intelligence that lead your teams to the right business results.