Customers today are looking for a complete and seamless shopping experience - whether they are shopping in a store, through a catalog, call center or online. For automotive retailers, that means you need to be more connected, more empowered and more proactive than ever.
A major success in retail involves creating a seamless and delightful experience for your customer. With HSO's integrated solutions, you'll reduce the complexity of running your business and increase focus on your customers. Delivered through Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail, you'll gain enterprise-wide visibility, easy-to-use functionality and the flexibility to effectively manage all aspects of your supply chain and sales channels.
In addition to powerful business and financial management functionality, HSO provides:
- Range Planning – Forecast future stock requirements to ensure stock availability without excessive mark-downs
- Buying – Manage purchasing decisions and supplier communications
- Sample Management - Manage the sampling process to reduce waste
- Critical Path – Manage your critical path, by exception to ensure goods arrive in your business when needed
- Distribution – Rationalize warehousing to manage cross docking, pick pack holds, allocations and store replenishment
- Promotions – Reduce mark-downs with better range, replenishment and promotions management
- Cross-Channel Customer Service – Provide seamless customer experience and engagement across all channels
- Enterprise-wide - Centralized access to all store business information
- Inventory - Real-Time visibility of inventory levels and location
- Customer Retention - Advanced deal functionality to incorporate flexible discount building capability and loyalty program management
Want to learn how HSO can integrate your ideal Automotive retail solution? Contact us today.