In recent years, Microsoft has worked hard to create accessible reporting and analysis software. Understanding the performance of your business today is crucial to make the right strategic decisions.
What is Business Intelligence?
Your business holds crucial data. It is important that your information is relevant, reliable and up-to-date. But how do you combine all these different information flows within your company? How do we make informed decisions that positively contribute to your bottom line?
Power BI transforms your company's data into rich visuals for you to collect and organize so you can focus on what matters to you.
For the employees in the workplace
- BI provides your employees with the tools to make fast, easy and efficient analysis. Analysis that they themselves immediately see, which they need to adapt, without losing the overall view of your internal processes.
- BI has been used to create graphical insight into your business processes and you can see the results right away, wherever and whenever, so you can take action when you feel needed. Your business processes are always under control.
- With BI, you are able to collect all systematically present, information within your business giving you the power to analyse, present and disseminate. This gives you and your employees better control information and therefore more grip on the case.
- Real-time information about what is going on in your business NOW.
- Detect relevant changes in the market and convert them into strategic options, for example looking for trends or demand changes.
- Get a grip on your performance by giving yourself an up to date view of all business processes from purchasing to sales and production to delivery. At any level within the business.
- Clear analysis: you can retrieve and analyze data in your current terminology and do not need to know any database jargon.
Find out more about business intelligence
Want to learn how HSO can help improve BI at your organization? Please contact us today.