The Microsoft Dynamics Retail Practice Director is responsible for building HSO’s Retail practice within North America (NA). This includes leveraging HSO’s existing customer/prospect base, our relationship with Microsoft and select 3rd parties such as ISV’s, as well as any other non-AX solutions that may interact with AX, such as Office 365, SharePoint and BI.
During the buildup of the practice, the Practice Lead will also leverage his/her skills in other areas, including Dynamics AX opportunities, to allow integration within the overall HSO team and better build the practice.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the development and launch of HSO’s Retail Practice in North America, including building, leading and mentoring the implementation consulting team.
- Conduct solution selling activities, including prospecting, gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements for clients, RFP responses and presales business process consulting.
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations.
- Leverage non-sales and pre-sales professionals, as needed.
- Design and implement custom solutions to meet client business requirements.
- Lead and manage project implementations, upgrades and configurations of AX, including data importing and migrations into Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Manage client expectations, timelines, budgets and scopes.
- Support, maintain and train users on the solution.
- Manage solution architecture pre/post sales.
- Coordinate with HSO’s telemarketing, marketing and ISV/Partners, as needed.
- Develop and maintain ongoing contact with Microsoft sales and product teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Five+ years of Microsoft Dynamics AX Retail Consulting or three+ years as a Retail Practice Lead.
- Strategic, conceptual thinker with the ability to establish good working relationships with internal staff at all levels, third-parties, partners, prospects and customers.
- Innovative and creative with an in-depth functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- High energy personality, self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with tight and changing deadlines.
- Excellent communication, organization and program/project management skills with an acute attention to detail.
- Other related skills: Sales and Client Facing/Presentation Skills, Management/Leadership, Planning, IT Service Delivery Management, Contract Negotiation and Vendor Management, Quality Focus, Customer Service and Financial Management.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently.
- Ability to travel to customer locations, as required.
- English: Fluent.
- US legal employment status.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Full-time, virtual office-based position in North America.
To apply for this position, submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HSO is a leading provider of innovative enterprise business solutions that improve the results of our clients. Founded in 1989, HSO specializes in implementing, integrating, optimizing and maintaining enterprise solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM and Office365. We work with multinational enterprises in the following industries: Retail, Equipment Rental, Services, Manufacturing and Distribution.
HSO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status.