The Microsoft Dynamics D365 Sales Professional will generate revenue by selling HSO's Microsoft Dynamics solutions and services in North America.
- Five or more years of experience in solution selling Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 ERP/CRM software.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles across business lines, IT and C-level prospects.
- Proven track record of over-achieving quota with an average selling price over $500k.
- Experience and expert knowledge of the marketplace with an established network of contacts.
- Professional, assertive and skilled in forming and maintaining new business relationships.
- Experience with presentation and proposal development.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members within the sales and marketing teams.
- Excellent communication, planning, territory management and organization skills.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Introduce HSO North America's full suite of products to new prospects in targeted industries.
- Attain sales quota by creating and executing a strategic sales strategy that effectively builds/expands HSO's value and creates and closes new opportunities.
- Network within the business community, industry and partner network in order to build relationships and increase sales opportunities.
- Manage the administration components of the position, including the RFP response process.
- Utilize solution selling techniques to effectively guide sales processes to close.
- Create and deliver sales calls and presentations via the team selling approach.
- Direct and manage ongoing follow-up with prospects.
- Leverage internal resources, as needed.
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization.
- Other sales and marketing related duties, as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Strong computer skills, including CRM to manage the pipeline, as well as the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel up to 50% to customer/prospect locations.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Full-time, virtual office-based position
To apply for this position, submit your resume to: email@example.com
About HSO North America
HSO is a leading provider of innovative enterprise business solutions that improve the results of our clients. Founded in 1989, HSO specializes in implementing, integrating, optimizing and maintaining enterprise solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365, CRM and Office365. We work with multinational enterprises in the following industries: Retail, Equipment Rental, Field Services, Energy, Oil & Gas, Professional Services, and Manufacturing.
HSO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status.