HSO is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Trade & Logistics Implementation Consultant to lead the implementation, upgrade, and/or extension of existing applications and efforts.
- In-depth functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Trade & Logistics
- Three full years of recent Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 implementation experience
- Two full Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 implementations (Analysis through Deployment)
- Structured implementation methodologies experience
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Willingness to work on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Trade & Logistics recent experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Operations Management or related field
- Three years of business and/or consulting experience
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Successfully implement practical business solutions using industry and HSO best practices
- Facilitate the implementation and support of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Trade & Logistics in a client location
- Communicate with internal Project managers, client’s Management, on-site and remote development teams, and the extended user community to drive day-to-day initiatives, and research and recommend strategic directions and solutions.
- Work with customers to understand their business requirements and conduct gap analysis
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently.
- Ability to travel extensively to customer locations, as required.
- English: Fluent.
- US legal employment status.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Full-time, virtual office-based position in North America.
To apply for this position, submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HSO is a leading provider of innovative enterprise business solutions that improve the results of our clients. Founded in 1989, HSO specializes in implementing, integrating, optimizing and maintaining enterprise solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM and Office365. We work with multinational enterprises in the following industries: Retail, Equipment Rental, Services, Manufacturing and Distribution.
HSO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status.