HSO is seeking an experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Architect to perform software requirement analysis, outreach to clients, end-users and management, as well as conduct gap analysis.
Minimum Requirements (Required):
- Five years of experience as a Solutions or Technical Architect, Technical Consultant or Software Executive
- Experience must include designing and developing solutions to complex applications problems using Microsoft Dynamics AX, Visual Studio .Net, X++, C#, SQL, T-SQL, and SSAS
- In-depth functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft D365 implementation and heavy integrations
- Possess both functional and technical expertise
- Business analysis and process engineering skills a plus
- Experience reviewing business needs, researching potential solutions and providing solid process and technical recommendations
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (Applications), Engineering, Math, Science, Technology, or related field
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Conduct software requirement analysis
- Outreach to clients, end-users and management to conduct gap analysis
- Recommend best business practices, as applicable
- Design new software that meets and fulfills client’s business needs and helps client meet target goals
- Lead development team and assist with programming to deliver software on time
- Test software so it meets expectations and works as expected
- Deliver solutions and conduct end-user training on new system
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Ability to travel extensively to client locations
- English: Fluent
- U.S. legal employment status
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Full-time, employee-based virtual office-based position
To apply for this position, submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HSO is a leading provider of innovative enterprise business solutions that improve the results of our clients. Founded in 1989, HSO specializes in implementing, integrating, optimizing and maintaining enterprise solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM and Office365. We work with multinational enterprises in the following industries: Retail, Equipment Rental, Services, Manufacturing and Distribution.
HSO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status.