HSO is seeking an experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Solution Architect (Pre-Sales) to support the sales team in its efforts to sell the Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 solution to prospective clients.
- Three+ years of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Solution Architect experience, including developing product demonstrations to fit specific industry or prospect requirements
- Broad Dynamics AX/D365 knowledge across all functional areas
- Strong knowledge of third-party Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational and customer relationship skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and tight time constraints
- Ability to manage to an agenda during presentations and maintain a positive attitude in front of prospects
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 experience
- Three+ years of experience working in a business development or consulting role
- Fluency in Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience with Microsoft .NET Framework, SQL Server
- Technical and/or proposal writing experience
- Professional organization affiliations
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Provide industry and product expertise and appropriate technical support to assist the Sales Team through all stages of the sales process
- Assist in maximizing sales revenue by developing and presenting innovative solution demonstrations to existing and prospective clients
- Train, communicate and share technical knowledge across the sales organization
- Conduct detailed discovery sessions with prospective clients and build into demonstrations
- Support or lead in the development of Statements of Work, including building functionality matrix and budget estimate
- Coordinate conversations with the delivery team on validating estimates
- Identify and document business critical requirements
- Identify and document the Dynamics AX/D365 value proposition
- Collect and assist in the analysis of competitive and customer information
- Provide Project Consultancy in the initial phases the client's software implementations, as needed
- Provide insight into internal company procedures and policies to help gain new business
- Keeping up-to-date with upcoming Dynamics offerings from Microsoft, as well as the partner (ISV) channel, theorizing where new features may fit into solution footprint
- Attend and participate in events (e.g. seminars, trade shows, webinars, etc.)
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Ability to travel to client locations, if needed
- English: Fluent
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Full-time, virtual office-based position
To apply for this position, submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About HSO North America
HSO is a leading provider of innovative enterprise business solutions that improve the results of our clients. Founded in 1989, HSO specializes in implementing, integrating, optimizing and maintaining enterprise solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365, CRM and Office365. We work with multinational enterprises in the following industries: Retail, Equipment Rental, Field Services, Energy, Oil & Gas, Professional Services, and Manufacturing.
HSO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status.