HSO is seeking an experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX Project Manager to lead AX and/or architect solutions for AX opportunities, manage project scopes with customers and provide leadership and direction for the teams tasked with implementing the solutions. The Project Manager will be a member of the Professional Services team and will work with the consulting project teams implementing AX for our clients.
- In-depth functional knowledge of MS Dynamics AX.
- Three full years of Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation experience.
- Three+ years of experience Project Managing AX implementations and consultants.
- Two full Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations (Analysis through Deployment).
- Structured implementation methodologies experience.
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 experience.
- Project Management certification from PMI is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management, Information Technology or related field.
- Microsoft Sure Step Certification.
- Three years of business and/or consulting experience.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction and serve as a customer advisor and company advocate.
- Plan and manage project plans, budgets, and resource to ensure successful implementations.
- Prepare weekly status reports and facilitate weekly status review meetings with customers.
- Identify risks and formally manage risk mitigation plans in close collaboration with customers.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of Microsoft Dynamics AX at client location(s).
- Participate in business process discovery meetings with clients to assess technology needs.
- Work with clients, end-users and management to understand their business and software requirements and translate those business needs into solution requirements, initial design concepts, rational business and functional requirements and specifications for solutions.
- Work closely with clients to proactively review applications; make recommendations on products and/or modifications in accordance with client needs.
- Participate in SOW creation, writing deliverables, budget and initial project plan.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients.
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization
- Ensure HSO’s methodologies are followed by all team members for assigned projects
- Provide supervision and leadership to project team, including reviewing work product to ensure that it meets HSO quality standards, determining priorities and providing coaching and feedback on performance to team members.
- Ability to manage time and budget, establish priorities, successfully build collaboration and manage implementation teams.
- Ability to travel up to 80% to customer locations.
- English: Fluent
- U.S. legal employment status
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License.
- Full-time, virtual office position based in North America.
To apply for this position, submit your resume to: email@example.com
HSO is a leading provider of innovative enterprise business solutions that improve the results of our clients. Founded in 1989, HSO specializes in implementing, integrating, optimizing and maintaining enterprise solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM and Office365. We work with multinational enterprises in the following industries: Retail, Equipment Rental, Services, and Manufacturing. HSO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status.