The Marketing Coordinator is a key member of the Marketing team, responsible for generating and promoting content across paid, earned and owned media channels that supports HSO’s campaign calendar and key solution offerings. This position also includes the support of list-building and account targeting utilizing various demand generation tools, as directed by HSO marketing leadership.
As content development will be a key focus of the position, it will be essential to adapt to the latest positioning messages of Microsoft in the market, as well as keep abreast of industry news and product updates. Other supporting activities for the marketing and business develop team may be assigned by HSO leadership.
This position will report to the Director of Marketing and work closely with the Business Development and Sales teams. A review of all marketing and business development activities will occur on a weekly basis with the team to align activities with HSO field marketing teams.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Content development: Assisting with the creation of new blogs, brochures, pitch decks, white papers and infographics
- Content promotion: Generating marketing leads via email, paid advertising, social media, and events / webinars
- Reporting of new leads into CRM for handoff to Business Development
- Building prospect database and mailing list, maintaining and expanding database of lead prospects
- Researching accounts, identifying key players and generating interest in HSO’s solutions
- Collecting/sharing relative Industry news via social media (Ex. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) to support demand generation on owned social channels
- Brainstorming and suggesting ideas for experimental marketing campaigns designed to generate leads and brand awareness
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3+ years experience in a communications and/or marketing role
- Working knowledge of content tools such as Wordpress and Adobe
- Experience using a CRM tool
- Social media savvy: Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and project management skills with an acute attention to detail
- Experience with complex, B2B lead generation tactics, preferably in software sales
- Familiarity with Account-based Marketing (ABM) principles
- Strategic, conceptual thinker with the ability to establish good working relationships with internal staff at all levels, third-parties, partners, prospects and customers
- High energy personality, self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with tight and changing deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- English: Fluent
- US legal employment status
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Full-time, virtual office-based position in North America
To apply for this position, submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About HSO North America
HSO is a leading provider of innovative enterprise business solutions that improve the results of our clients. Founded in 1989, HSO specializes in implementing, integrating, optimizing and maintaining enterprise solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365, CRM and Office365. We work with multinational enterprises in the following industries: Retail, Equipment Rental, Field Services, Energy, Oil & Gas, Professional Services, and Manufacturing.
HSO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status.