- Minimum of two years of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 experience in a technical capacity.
- At least one full implementation cycle of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Experience.
- Must have SQL Server, Windows and networking experience.
- Must have at least two years working with X++ and SQL query language.
- Must have a logical mind set and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
- Must be a Subject Matter Expert in at least one of the core modules.
- Must have a "can do" and self-starter mindset.
- Excellent communication, planning, customer relationship and organization skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- Three years of business and consulting experience.
- Able to travel up to 30%.
- Technical knowledge including SQL Server, performance investigation and SSRS reports.
- Microsoft AX development certifications would be a distinct advantage.
- Microsoft AX Trade and Logistics, Finance, Projects, Service Management knowledge.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Provide prompt and professional 2nd and 3rd level support to the HSO North America Customer base according to their SLA and support contracts.
- Log and own incident calls using the HSO support desk system.
- Ensure all support calls are effectively managed with minimal disruption to the client.
- Respond and resolve support issues within agreed timeframes.
- Review, react and resolve issues reported via real time monitoring alerts.
- Create, design and test high qualify Functional Design documents for development teams.
- Test HSO AX developments/fixes before delivering to customers.
- Develop and debug customizations for AX 2009, AX 2012 and D365 F&O.
- Perform technical performance assessments for AX 2009 and AX 2012.
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization.
- Train and educate customers either remotely or onsite within SME core area.
- Assist Delivery Director with internal and customer facing projects.
- Ability to manage time and establish priorities.
- English: Fluent written and spoken.
- Full-time, virtual office position based in Canada.
To apply for this position, submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About HSO North America
HSO is a leading provider of innovative enterprise business solutions that improve the results of our clients. Founded in 1989, HSO specializes in implementing, integrating, optimizing and maintaining enterprise solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM and Office365. We work with multinational enterprises in the following industries: Retail, Equipment Rental, Field Services, Energy, Oil & Gas, Professional Services and Manufacturing.
HSO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status.