The Human Resources Consulting Practice Director is responsible for building HSO North America's Human Capital Management consulting practice within North America (NA).
This includes establishing and leading the strategic direction of the practice, building, mentoring and leading the consulting and implementation team, consulting with customers and prospect on HCM best practices and technology, as well as leveraging our relationship with Microsoft and select 3rd parties such as ISV's and any other Microsoft and HSO solutions that may interact with the HCM modules, such as Dynamics 365, FieldOne/CRM, Office 365, SharePoint and BI.
During the buildup of the practice, the Consulting Practice Director will also leverage his/her skills in other areas, including Dynamics 365 opportunities, to allow integration within the overall HSO team and better build the practice.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the development and launch of HSO’s HR/HCM Practice in North America, including building, leading and mentoring the HCM consulting team.
- Conduct solution selling activities, including prospecting, gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements for clients, RFP responses and presales business process consulting.
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations.
- Leverage non-sales and pre-sales professionals, as needed.
- Design and implement custom solutions to meet client business requirements.
- Lead and manage project implementations, upgrades and configurations of AX, including data importing and migrations into Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Manage client expectations, timelines, budgets and scopes.
- Support, maintain and train users on the solution.
- Manage solution architecture pre/post sales.
- Coordinate with HSO’s telemarketing, marketing and ISV/Partners, as needed.
- Develop and maintain ongoing contact with Microsoft sales and product teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or Operations Management or related field.
- Three+ years of Human Resources/Human Capital Management business or consulting experience.
- Strategic, conceptual thinker with the ability to establish good working relationships with internal staff at all levels, third-parties, partners, prospects and customers.
- Innovative and creative with functional knowledge of HR technology
- High energy personality, self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with tight and changing deadlines.
- Strong customer relationship management skills and a professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organization and program/project management skills with an acute attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and effectively document functional details and gap analyses.
- Other related skills: Sales and Client Facing/Presentation Skills, Management/Leadership, Planning, Contract Negotiation and Vendor Management, Quality Focus, Customer Service and Financial Management.
- Two+ years of experience implementing Human Resources (HR) technology.
- Human Resources generalist.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX functional experience in HCM.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently and as a team player.
- Willing to travel extensively to client locations, as required.
- English: Fluent.
- US legal employment status.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Full-time, virtual office-based position in North America.
To apply for this position, submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HSO is a leading provider of innovative enterprise business solutions that improve the results of our clients. Founded in 1989, HSO specializes in implementing, integrating, optimizing and maintaining enterprise solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM and Office365. We work with multinational enterprises in the following industries: Retail, Services and Manufacturing.
HSO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status.