The Business Development Coordinator is a key member of the Sales and Marketing team, responsible for driving revenue generating opportunities through intelligence gathering and tactical follow up on targeted leads. This includes on-going lead nurture activities where calling is mixed with targeted campaigns, as directed by HSO marketing and sales leadership.
Prospecting will be achieved through multi-touch activities that include phone and email follow-up, along with other activities such as campaign execution (i.e.: data building and cleansing, prospecting and nurturing calls, etc). It will be essential to adapt to the latest positioning messages of Microsoft in the market, as well as keep abreast of industry news and product updates. Other supporting activities for the marketing and sales teams will be assigned by HSO leadership.
This position will report to the Business Development Manager and will be a key member of the Sales and Marketing Team. A review of all marketing and business development activities will occur on a weekly basis with the team to align activities with Sales.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Nurturing and qualifying leads for sales through phone or email, as well as leveraging social networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter and others to connect and engage with prospects
- Channel development: Engaging and building relationships with the Microsoft Dynamics sales teams to increase partner-sourced leads
- Increasing overall marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and sales qualified leads (SQLs)
- Building prospect database and mailing list, maintaining and expanding database of lead prospects
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and email
- Researching accounts, identifying key players and generating interest in HSO’s solutions
- Collecting/sharing relative Industry news via social media (Ex. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) to support marketing and business development on owned social channels
- Brainstorming and suggesting ideas for experimental marketing campaigns designed to generate leads and brand awareness
- Recording all business development efforts in HSO’s Dynamics CRM solution on a timely basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, IT or related field
- 3+ years experience in a business development and/or marketing role
- Experience with complex, B2B lead generation, preferably in software sales
- Familiarity with Account-based Marketing (ABM) principles
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft partner ecosystem
- Mature LinkedIn profile with relative connections and activity sharing. A social media “enthusiast”
- Strong phone presence with experience and comfort in cold calling
- Strategic, conceptual thinker with the ability to establish good working relationships with internal staff at all levels, third-parties, partners, prospects and customers
- High energy personality, self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with tight and changing deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and project management skills with an acute attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Must be self-disciplined to remain productive in a work from home environment
- English: Fluent
- US legal employment status
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Full-time, virtual office-based position in North America
To apply for this position, submit your resume to: email@example.com
About HSO North America
HSO is a leading provider of innovative enterprise business solutions that improve the results of our clients. Founded in 1989, HSO specializes in implementing, integrating, optimizing and maintaining enterprise solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365, CRM and Office365. We work with multinational enterprises in the following industries: Retail, Equipment Rental, Field Services, Energy, Oil & Gas, Professional Services, and Manufacturing.
HSO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status.