Keeping your Microsoft Dynamics system running is critical to your business.
Your BREP (Microsoft Business Ready Enhancement Plan), provides valuable information and updates, but it may not be providing all the support you need, including technical support - on demand, 24/7.
HSO enjoys unrivalled customer satisfaction that's led to us to be named the most customer-focused Microsoft Partner.
- Guaranteed Response Times - Based on SLA's (Service Level Agreements), and the severity of the issue.
- Dedicated Support Resource - HSO has dedicated technical resource who will know your business, support history and your staff inside out.
- Technical Support - On demand, when you need it.
- Preventative Maintenance - HSO Customer Service staff ensure the preventative maintenance tasks and processes are performed on a consistent schedule.
- Application Support - Includes your Microsoft Dynamic AX solution and related technologies.
Our Customer Service will:
- Perform an assessment to determine the routine system tasks currently being performed per quarter.
- Provide a recommended quarterly budget amount based on the assessment.
- Create a customised SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Grant access to the HSO online support management portal for submitting and tracking requests.
- Provide quarterly reports of support issues and cost analysis.
If our Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics AX, & Dynamics CRM Support Service doesn't meet your needs, check out our Recovery Projects page.
Read about our Customer Day on 15th June at Microsoft, Reading.