Now is the time to take advantage of the new features and enhancements built into the new release of Microsoft Dynamics® AX. HSO use the latest Microsoft technology and were one of the first to use the New Microsoft Dynamics AX to run our business, so we are well equipped and highly experienced to take you through your upgrade.
You will quickly realise the value of your upgrade with:
- Enhanced Role Tailored User Interface to drive productivity and business insight across the organisation.
- Built in industry capabilities out-of-the-box, including extensive pre-built role centre options, business intelligence, KPI's and comprehensive human resource management.
- Consistent, familiar user experience for faster user adoption, broader usage and less training.
- Simplified maintenance and upgrade capabilities.
Concerned about going through an upgrade? Don't be - Microsoft Dynamics AX allows you to upgrade and build on the value of your existing Microsoft ERP solution at a pace that suits your company. We work closely with you to decide what works best for your business.
An Upgrade Assessment is a highly effective way for HSO Customer Services to assess the complexity of your implementation and to identify areas of concern, should an upgrade take place. It also provides your organisation with a clear understanding of areas that need re-work and to provide clear recommendation on the type of upgrade project you should undertake for your Microsoft Dynamics implementation.
The key benefits provided by an Upgrade Assessment include:
- Checks and confirmation that the current infrastructure can support the upgrade application.
- Early identification of issues/risks that will occur during an upgrade, so that appropriate actions can be taken.
- Determine a level of confidence that the correct upgrade approach is being taken.
Upgrade Assessment Team
HSO provides a dedicated team of Microsoft Certified Consultants and upgrade specialists for every Microsoft Dynamics AX upgrade. The team follows Microsoft and HSO best practices for conducting both the Upgrade Assessment and upgrade itself. HSO have made a huge investment in this area and all staff are highly professional and fully trained.
To find the right upgrade strategy for your organisation, it’s important to determine the reasons for the new release, the underlying needs of your business and, finally, whether or not to upgrade.
At HSO, we know how important it is to answer some key questions before you can make an informed decision. We always ask:
- What are the benefits?
- What does your organisation need and how will it impact your existing infrastructure?
- What are the consequences if you delay or skip an upgrade?