Microsoft Dynamics AX for Human Resources
Hiring, training and managing today's workforce are all key to business growth and success.
How to manage your talent
Microsoft Dynamics AX gives HR the tools to monitor and track employee performance with role-based personalised dashboards, and key performance indicators targeted to specific jobs.
People are at the heart of your business and in HR it's your job to attract and retain the best talent, as well as keeping current employees happy and productive.
We'll help your organisation drive development and create a more connected workforce. With Microsoft Dynamics AX, you can recruit top talent by posting job roles both internally and externally, and share applicants across the enterprise with role-tailored information at your fingertips.
Maintain a forward-thinking HR plan using Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Mapping capabilities: to match internal and external candidates against competencies and qualifications
- Compensation plans: create fixed and variable plans such as grade, band, and step
- Pay structures: instigate a pay-for-performance structure based on personal and organisational goals
- Retain employment history: monitor injuries and illnesses, record education, skills, certificates, tests, courses and work experiences
- Online access: to apply for jobs, maintain performance goals, register for courses, enter and approve absences and expenses
- Manage data: preserve and retain sensitive employee histories from a single source of data
Learn how Microsoft Dynamics AX gives you controlled visibility of the information you need most by downloading our 'An overview of the Microsoft Dynamics AX Human Resources Solution' Whitepaper.