Reason for Vacancy
Due to the continued growth of the business, there is a need to increase the teams to ensure that our customers receive the best attention we can give them.
To deliver application consultancy, implementation services, presales, training and support to customers, prospective customers and operational processes as required.
Initial training will be for eight weeks and based at our offices in the Netherlands, which is fully expensed (with flights, accommodation and food) where a living allowance will also be paid. After the conclusion of the Netherlands training you will be based wherever is most appropriate in the UK, usually a mix of on client site, in the office or working from home. Travel will be extensive to various UK locations. It will be a requirement to spend time in the office in order to develop relationships in-house with the rest of HSO, as well as keeping abreast of the developments of the business and understanding the company’s approach to the market.
- Deliver and implement the Financial and Supply Chain modules of Dynamics AX.
- Deliver high quality business and software application services to clients.
- Assist in the creation of high quality and sustainable client solutions.
- Meet customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and professional behaviour.
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally.
- Participate in pre-sales activities as requested.
- Take an active role within the activities of the graduate scheme.
- 2:1 degree or higher
- Minimum 12 months previous employment or industrial placement in an HSO relevant industry sector, either rental, retail, manufacturing, business/professional services or in an accounting and finance capacity in a company.
- Confident with coaching, negotiating with and influencing others.
- Able to take an analytical approach as recognising and solving problems.
- Be able plan and organise own time in line with project deadlines.
- Confidence in making appropriate decisions.
- Be able to work well in a team of others at different levels.
- Have the ability to manage potential conflict.
- Be flexible in work location and times.
- Work in a professional manor at all times when representing HSO.
- Have a passion to learn new things whilst keep up to date with an evolving industry.
- Previous experience of business processes.
- Successful completion of AX accreditations in Finance and T&L.
- Previous coaching / training experience.
- Have commercial and budget awareness.
- Complete and submit application form using job description and attach a CV.
- If shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an assessment day.
- Successful candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Psychometric testing is then undertaken.
- Offer of employment made.
Ready to Apply?
- Email your completed application form and CV to UK-GradProgramme@hso.com.
- Successful candidates will be invited to our assessment day held in either Manchester or Reading
- After the assessment day, shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in our offices in either Reading or Manchester.
- Final-stage shortlisted candidates will be required to complete an online psychometric profile.