Did you know 90% of customers would recommend an organization after interacting with them on social media but 56% of customer tweets to companies are ignored?
As an out of the box feature of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Social Listening enables organizations to close that gap and reap the rewards of positive customer engagement.
Microsoft Social Listening puts social tools in the hands of your sales, marketing, and service teams—helping them connect on social media with your customers, prospects, and partners, right within Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Social Listening helps:
1) Target conversations, increase value
2) Generate prospects and drive sales
3) Manage engagements and feedback
4) Identify advocates and thought leaders
5) Monitor the competition
6) Embrace product and service feedback
Listen everywhere. Analyze sentiment. Drive engagement.