Has your business outgrown the CRM functionality offered as part of Microsoft Dynamics AX?
Join this webinar to learn how extending your AX system with Dynamics 365 for Sales can bring your CRM capabilities to life!
In today’s digitally disrupted marketplace a 360-degree customer view is key to business success. Microsoft Dynamics AX offers many insights on the operational side, but it lacks the critical 360-degree view of the customer.
If you want to gain a competitive edge in sales and marketing, then a dedicated CRM is a must-have.
Extending your AX system with a dedicated CRM solution offers many advantages such as:
- Mobile and offline access to relevant customer data in Outlook or via smartphone or tablet;
- A 360-degree customer view, including order history, outstanding items and complaints;
- A data-driven system, automatically receive suggestions for cross- and upselling
- Increased focus on the most valuable prospects and higher conversions through social selling
Join us on for an informative webinar that will highlight how you can optimize your relationship and opportunity management with Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- The difference between Relationship Management in AX and Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Strategic choices - when to choose which solution
- Microsoft’s vision - futureproof your business
- Mastering the integration
DATE & TIME:
Wednesday April 11 - 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM EDT/ 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM PDT