ERP Systems are consistently evolving to fit with the constant change in technology. To date, retailers replace their systems after an average of 10.1 years (Martec International). If your systems are getting past their sell by date these tips will help:
- Choose a system that has been designed to support omni-channel retailing. 10% of sales were made online in 2013 in the UK and a further 45% were influenced by more than one channel (British Retail Consortium). Microsoft Dynamics AX is the only ERP system that has been designed as a true multi-channel system.
- Start where your business demands. Currently e-commerce and store systems are where retailers are investing most heavily. But you choose – we want to work with you to increase profitability.
- Choose a vendor that has many successful implementations under their belt. HSO can boast implementing more than 250 Dynamics AX projects.
- Make sure you future proof your business. Retail is moving fast, choose a system that will let you grow easily. The videos on this link show you the future with Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Ensure you choose a system that allows international growth. HSO Retail’s ERP supports retailing across the globe – it’s multi-currency, multi-location, multi-language, multi-jurisdictional and multi-company.
- Pick a vendor that knows your business. HSO works for fashion, cosmetics, beauty and health,electricals, grocery and c-stores, home, gardening and DIY, and jewellery and gifts retailers.
- Take advantage of freebies. HSO offers a free concept retail ERP workshop. It’s a sensible way to find out more in a risk-free way.
To learn more about how HSO can improve decision making, enable better stock management and improve customer focus across all of your retail channels, call on 020 3128 7767 or email Lianne Hyslop on firstname.lastname@example.org