By implementing HSO Global Managed Services, the customer has access to a contract which enables control to take place from a central location within HSO, including control of possible third parties such as Microsoft, possible ISVs or subcontractors. HSO offers the services within all its areas of expertise: Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Office 365, BI-solutions and related Azure Services.
What do HSO Global Managed Services offer?
- Direct access to the service desk, 24/7 and worldwide
- Availability of expertise and specialists across all time zones
- A SPoC for service and delivery management, contracting at a single point and financial control
- Contracting out of technical and/or functional application management
- Support in the rollout of new releases
- Proactive and solution oriented first-line incident
- 24/7 predictive & proactive monitoring services
All the processes in these services are standardised. This means that customers who purchase this support service are served by HSO using the same working method and according to the same processes, wherever in the world they are making use of HSO Global Managed Services.
“By deploying HSO Global Managed Services, HSO is taking control in terms of support and maintenance for internationally operating customers, and as a result is providing a carefree environment for the customer,” according to Bernard Verweerd, Director of Global Managed Services at HSO. “This means that the customer can focus more on its core business.”
As a result, HSO Global Managed Services is offering a service with a major added value, which is available to all international Microsoft Dynamics users.