All our Dynamics Apps are released for Dynamics 365 Version 10.0!
HSO Innovation is proud to announce that all our Dynamics Apps that are developed for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations have officially been released for Version 10.0. We are pleased that customers can upgrade worry-free to Version 10.0 and use the numerous benefits that this version has to offer. As part of the move to Microsoft Dynamics 365 ‘One Version’ we also have changed our software delivery process.
The following Dynamics Apps are compatible with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Version 10.0:
- Dynamics Advanced Warehouse Management 1000.24.600
- Dynamics Assortment & Specials Management 1000.24.400
- Dynamics Banking 1000.24.400
- Dynamics Business Rules and Blocking Reasons 1000.24.401
- Dynamics Copy Released Product 1000.24.400
- Dynamics Customer Sites 1000.24.500
- Dynamics EFT Worldline 1000.24.100
- Dynamics Graphical Planning & Scheduling 1000.24.730
- Dynamics Inventory Insights 1000.24.201
- Dynamics Maintenance Management 1000.24.743
- Dynamics Order Entry Optimization 1000.24.301
- Dynamics Planned Purchase Order Overview 1000.24.200
- Dynamics Price and Margin Management 1000.24.900
- Dynamics Rental Management 1000.24.3000
- Dynamics Service Management 1000.24.740
- Dynamics Slim4 Integration 1000.24.701
Besides the general availability of our Dynamics Apps for Microsoft Dynamics 365 ‘One Version’ we have also changed our software delivery process. From version 10.0 onwards, customers and partners can import our solutions into their LCS projects themselves. When a solution is imported, the software (deployable packages and models) is automatically imported into the asset library.
Please feel free to contact our support department through email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the use of specific Dynamics Apps on your environment.