Webinar: Dynamics Advanced Field Service just got even more advanced with Version 3.0
Webinar | Dynamics Advanced Field Service just got even more advanced with Version 3.0
Join us in this free webinar and experience the newly added functionally in Dynamics Advanced Field Service 3.0. We believe that this new release undoubtedly firms the position of our solution as the most powerful Field Service solution available.
Dynamics Advanced Field Service is available for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service on Microsoft Appsource as a free trial.
Learn more about the newly added functionality and experience how you can:
- Easily define SLA’s for customer assets covered in an agreement and integrated with cases.
- Use predefined KPI’s with 3 new SLA KPI values: Work Order Scheduled, Work Order In Progress and Work Order Completed.
- Automatically invoice a work order for a fixed price using an invoice schedule with work order invoice schedule lines.
- Get organized with estimated Work Order Totals Overviews, actual and invoiced amounts that have been extended, including fixed price.
- Use functionality that overrules standard hourly sales rates of working hours based on the resources executing the work order with for example junior, medior or senior engineer rates.
- Add surcharge percentages on top of hourly rates that are available if, for example, a resource is working outside of office hours.
- Benefit from the extended ability to adjust existing customer asset structures in the customer asset structure designer.