MECOMS BOOST20 | Offices of Ferranti MECOMS |Antwerp, Belgium
MECOMS BOOST20 focuses on the constant change and evolution in the energy & utility market in combination with technological evolutions of Microsoft Business Applications. There are various sessions on the changes in the energy market, changes to a more customer-centric strategy and the evolution of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the MECOMS 365 platform.
HSO Innovation will be present with a presentation by Eric Veldkamp where you will be able to hear the latest trends in field service and how Dynamics Advanced Field Service can drive service for your company.
- Listen to Steven Van Belleghem taking you on a journey into modern customer relationships and how innovation is driving this.
- Catch Up with Jean-François Segalotto on industry trends and a story about Relevance, Risk, and Resilience: Peeking into Utilities’ Future.
- Hear Cindy Braspenning speak about omnichannel communication and how to drive new customer experience.
- Experrience with Andrej Šajn the journey of innovation and diversification of the role of a utility at GEN-I.
- Listen to Henk De Metsenaere explaining how machine learning and automates data insight with automatic modeling generation technology to improve forecast accuracy and anomaly detection.
- Get inspired by Tamara Phelan talking about omnichannel communication all from within your CRM environment. Easy, efficient, integrated and verticalized for energy and utility companies.
- Connect with Luis Morencos on the Microsoft strategy for energy and utilities and learn from Timo Verbrugge on RPA and virtual agents on the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Talk with Nick Collard about document distribution and layouting the easy way. Driven by customer demand, configured by users, fast and efficient.
- Innovate with Ruben Van den Bossche making dynamics pricing and quoting a differentiator for your company.
- Discuss the future of water companies with Yorick Desmense and understand how the Brabant Water customer-centric model works.