Customer Engagement Essentials
Optimize Multiple addresses & Multilingual storage for Impeccable Results!Download the Extended Factsheet
Enhances business operations and enables cost reduction
Transform the ordinary into something irresistible
Our Dynamics Customer Engagement Essentials solution helps you store multiple addresses on both accounts and contacts. It has seamless innovative features like contact salutation & addressing, automated capitalization of names and various Power Apps Component Framework controls. With our agile solution, we can support your business to enhance productivity, optimize business processes and drive business growth.
New additional entities are included like Area that is used to link a country to a geographical area. To comprehend languages on the country level the Language entity is created to record languages.
Dynamics Customer Engagement is fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales.
Improved Address storage
multiple address storage for accounts and contacts
of salutation and address in any language, used in mailings
capitalization of contacts and lead names
Insights on controls
customized Power Apps control for forms
In Dynamics Customer Engagement Essentials, the Address Location entity creates two addresses for the accounts or contacts that have been created. Additionally, multiple addresses for an account or contact can be created, and these entries will be synchronized with the standard Address entity. Bing Maps, Google Maps, and OpenStreetMap can all check for address validation and geo-code the addresses with the right latitude and longitude. The language of the address can be set at the user, business unit, or organizational level.
Contact Salutation and Addressing
In multilingual Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement environments, formatting a salutation for addressing purposes can be problematic. It is logical to specify a Contact Salutation based on a pre-defined format for mailing purposes. Contact Salutation is language and gender-dependent and can only be used for the contact entity. Users can choose between formal and informal salutations.
The same criteria apply when it comes to formatting addressing. Contact Addressing is a feature that can be implemented for a single contact entity, it is language and gender-dependent and can be defined to be formal or informal.
Auto Capitalize Names
Contact and lead names are stored in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement in the same format as they are input by the user. It is appropriate to capitalize names based on a pre-defined format for mailing purposes.
Capitalize Names automatically can be used for both contacts and leads. Fields First name, Middle name, and Last name are automatically configured in Upper, Lower, or Camel Case once the entry is saved.
Power Apps Component Framework Controls
With several pre-defined Power Apps Component Framework custom controls, you have out of the box custom controls that can be used in a form. Dynamics Customer Engagement Essentials solution already includes nine fascinating controls, including a Phone Control, VAT Number Control (based on VIES.eu), and Flip Switch Color Control.
Additional New Entities
- Areas: A country can be linked to a geographical area using the entity Area. To fulfill the needs of the business, these sectors might be self-defined. As this is an optional entity, not explicitly used in the contact salutation & addressing functionality.
- Countries: While using Contact Salutation & Addressing functionality, the entity Country should have data. Fields for the international ISO2 and ISO3 codes are included in this entity.
- Language: By default, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales does not have language fields. A Language entity is developed to differentiate languages at the country level. International Language Code, LCID String, and LCID Decimal are all fields of the entity.
- Manufacturers: Industry-specific entity as manufacturers are primarily concerned with production and creating products or finished goods. Manufacturers typically sell their products to retailers, dealers, and wholesalers further down the supply chain.
- Suppliers: Entity to specify suppliers. A supplier is a person, company, or other entity that delivers products or services to another person, company, or entity.
Today Microsoft announced a new pledge for the European Union. If you are a commercial or public sector customer in...Read more
Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) enables remote maintenance and remote monitoring of IT systems using software installed on the customer’s...Read more
We crown “Remote Work” the expression of the year 2020. Everyone is talking about it and many of us are...Read more