Value Certified for Microsoft Dynamics
With Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD), customers can access a portfolio of tested, reference-able software solutions to address their specific business needs. These solutions will be highlighted on the Microsoft Dynamics Solution Finder website.
With the Certified for Microsoft Dynamics accreditation, Dynamics Software can offer the proof the customers need. Certified solutions are:
- Designed to meet customers’ unique business and industry needs
- Tested and seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Dynamics products
- Used and recommended by other companies
What is the value for partners?
When you only have time to work with the best, choose solutions that are Certified for Microsoft Dynamics. You get approached nearly every day by companies who want you to recommend their third-party solutions to your customers. If only you had time for due diligence on all these solutions! Microsoft developed the Certified for Microsoft Dynamics program to help you make the best choices for your business and your customers. Solutions that are Certified for Microsoft Dynamics are thoroughly tested, recommended by customers, and proven to meet Microsoft’s highest standards for partner solutions.
- Ready-to-deploy for specific industry and business needs
- Tested to meet Microsoft’s highest standards
- Recommended by other companies in the industry
- Supported and backed by a viable company
With the Certified for Microsoft Dynamics accreditation, Dynamics Software’s partners can:
- Win more business by offering tested and recommended solutions
- Build confidence in the solution by meeting Microsoft’s highest standards
- Receive priority in marketing support from Microsoft (authorized resellers)
There are 3 solution specific requirements:
- The solution must pass the compatibility and development standards test “Software Solution test for Microsoft Dynamics 365”
- The solution must have a minimum of ten customer references associated with the version of the Solution (customers must be on the current tested Microsoft Dynamics version or one version prior)
- The solution must be profiled in Solution Profiler as a “Software Offering” only and profiled for the specific Product line
And there are 2 organizational requirements:
- ISV must be a Gold Certified Partner in the Microsoft Partner Program; and
- ISV must be on a Partner Service Plan for Microsoft Dynamics. This requirement will be replaced by Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step methodology certification as of July 1st, 2010.
What are the main components that are being tested?
The Software Solution Test tests a.o. following areas of requirements
- Development (the solutions is programmed according to the programming requirements of Microsoft)
- User Assistance and Documentation (each form should include help about the main functionality of that form. Each solution must have a detailed implementation guide)
- User Experience and Usability (the application must comply with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 users experience guidelines
- Reporting, Translation, Localization, Technology, Configuration, and Platform should follow the Microsoft standards
- Technology, configuration, and platform
- Install, Setup, Backup and Restore procedures should be documented for partners and customers
- Extensibility and Customization (how the extend and customize the solution should be documented)
- Upgrade and Maintenance