"I reveal how to achieve astonishing results by doing more with less." - Andrew Welch
Power Platform for Housing Associations
Microsoft, 2 Kingdom St, London W2 6BD
Make you question how you use Microsoft’s Power Platform today – and improve how you use it.
Inspire you to re-appraise your approach to problem solving and application development – and change it for the better.
And who will inspire you?
Andrew Welch, MVP and author of ‘Power Platform Adoption Framework’
Andrew Welch is the UKs leading expert on Microsoft’s Power Platform. No-one knows it better. And no-one knows better how to use it to create solutions that solve the most pressing challenges for Housing Associations.
"Too many organisations struggle to go big with Power Platform because of outmoded ways of doing business. If you want to change this, join me on the 24th April."
Power Platform for Housing Associations agenda
This event is dedicated to explaining how Microsoft’s Power Platform can help you serve tenants more efficiently, and with greater care, than ever before.
- 09:15: Arrive & network
- 10:00: Strategic thinking for the Microsoft Cloud
- A history lesson on how the Dutch built houses (and other things)
- How to increase value in Power Platform adoption
- Three non-technical barriers to success
- Architectural examples of where others have done this well
- 10:45: Break
- 11:00: Interactive workshop: Visualising solutions to challenges in meeting resident needs; reducing time to value.
- Mapping the ecosystem
- 13:00: Lunch Break
- 13:30: Interactive workshop: Technical building blocks of Power Platform for Housing Associations
- Reference architecture for Power Platform
- How to adapt this into your organisation
- 15:30: Wrap up & Close
Here’s what this interactive session will give you
Power Platform defined: where it fits into business and why you need to understand it.
Why many adopters of it flounder: there’s more to the Power Platform than meets the eye.
How to get the most value from the Power Platform: revealing insight into what it takes to maximise your investment: an area most organisations struggle with.
As well as, how to:
- Plan your use of it better
- Judge what works
- Prioritise workloads
- Adapt it into your housing organisation
- Map it to existing technology and processes
… with lots of ideas to take away and use the very next day.
But wait ...
HSO and Microsoft have a very special, extremely limited, unrepeatable (because it costs an arm and a leg), opportunity for you:
After the event ends, we’ll help you put the lessons to practical use.
Free of charge, we’ll arrange a Power Platform expert to have a chat with you one-to-one where they will review your current Power Platform practices ...
And then provide insight on how you can improve them.
This is a one time offer - created specifically for the attendees of this event - because we’re taking experts away from customer projects. And they simply won’t be available again.
So, if you want to take advantage of some of the brightest minds in Power Platform, make sure reserving your seat is the very next thing you do.