Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365
Sr. Production Consultant
See our complete list of current job openings on our Career PageCareer Page
Microsoft Dynamics AX/365
Sr. Production Consultant
The Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Senior Production Consultant is responsible for consulting on Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 projects including implementations, upgrades, and/or extension of existing applications. This position is also responsible for the hands-on configuration of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Production modules, as well as assisting clients in the implementation and support of their Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 solutions. Additional responsibilities include helping improve operational metrics, business case development and performance measurement. The Senior Consultant will provide functional knowledge and manage client relationships within the context of individual roles.
– Four years of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 production experience.
– Three years of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 implementation experience.
– Two full Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 implementations (Analysis through Deployment).
– Five years of manufacturing industry and/or consulting experience.
– Certification in Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Production or Lean.
– Certification in at least one other Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 module.
– Strong industry experience within complex and discrete manufacturing, including machining, and engineering design.
– Strong knowledge of production resource scheduling, including fabrication, route, resources, costing groups, labor, operations, formula BOM, work centers, resource consumption and sub-contracting processes/services.
– Working knowledge of manufacturing industry best practices.
– Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
– Strong customer relationship skills.
– Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012/D365 experience.
– Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or related field.
– Microsoft Dynamics AX Master Certification.
– Microsoft Sure Step Certification.
– Experience with other Microsoft Dynamics AX Modules – APICS CPIM or CSCP.
– Ensuring Customer Satisfaction.
– Successful implementation of practical business solutions using industry and HSO best practices.
– Facilitating the implementation and support of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Production modules.
– Designing, configuring and testing of core Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Production modules.
– Working with customers to understand their business requirements and conduct gap analysis.
– Converting requirements to functional specs and functional design documents.
– Communicating effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization.
– Ability to establish priorities and work independently.
– Ability to travel extensively to customer locations, as required up to 80%.
– English: Fluent.
– Current US or Canadian legal employment status required.
– VISA sponsorship not available.
– Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
– Full-time, virtual office-based position in North America.