Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365
See our complete list of current job openings on our Career PageLearn More
Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365
HSO is seeking an experienced Microsoft AX/D365 Project Manager to lead AX and/or architect solutions for AX/D365 opportunities, manage project scopes with customers and provide leadership and direction for the teams tasked with implementing the solutions. The Project Manager will be a member of the Professional Services team and will work with the consulting project teams implementing AX/D365 for our clients.
– In-depth functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365.
– Three full years of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 implementation experience.
– Three+ years of experience Project Managing AX/D365 implementations and consultants.
– Two full Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 implementations (Analysis through Deployment).
– Structured implementation methodologies experience.
– Certification in Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365.
– Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
– Strong customer relationship skills.
– Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 experience.
– Project Management certification from PMI is preferred.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management, Information Technology or related field.
– Microsoft Sure Step Certification.
– Three years of business and/or consulting experience.
– Ensure Customer Satisfaction and serve as a customer advisor and company advocate.
– Plan and manage project plans, budgets, and resource to ensure successful implementations.
– Prepare weekly status reports and facilitate weekly status review meetings with customers.
– Identify risks and formally manage risk mitigation plans in close collaboration with customers.
– Facilitate the implementation/support of Microsoft AX/D365 at client location(s).
– Participate in business process discovery meetings with clients to assess technology needs.
– Work with clients, end-users and management to understand their business and software requirements and translate those business needs into solution requirements, initial design concepts, rational business and functional requirements and specifications for solutions.
– Work closely with clients to proactively review applications; make recommendations on products and/or modifications in accordance with client needs.
– Participate in SOW creation, writing deliverables, budget and initial project plan.
– Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients.
– Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization.
– Ensure HSO’s methodologies are followed by all team members for assigned projects.
– Provide supervision and leadership to project team, including reviewing work product to ensure that it meets HSO quality standards, determining priorities and providing coaching and feedback on performance to team members.
– Ability to manage time and budget, establish priorities, successfully build collaboration and manage implementation teams.
– Ability to travel extensively to customer locations, as required, up to 80%.
– English: Fluent.
– Current US or Canadian legal employment status required.
– VISA sponsorship not available.
– Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
– Full-time, virtual office position based in North America.