Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Managed Services Consultant
HSO North America is seeking an experienced Dynamics 365 for Operations and Finance Consultant to assist and support our customers’ Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 applications in a post-Go Live environment. This includes reactive and proactive services. The consultant will work directly with customers to solve current problems, proactively review systems, educate and train end-users, and be a trusted advisor in a consultative role.
– Minimum of two years of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Experience.
– At least one full implementation cycle of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Experience.
– Must be knowledgeable with multiple versions of AX.
– Must have a logical mind set and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
– Must be a Subject Matter Expert in at least one of the core modules.
– Must have a “can do” and self-starter mindset.
– Excellent communication, planning, customer relationship, and organization skills.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management, Information Technology or related field.
– Three years of business and consulting experience.
– Able to travel up to 30%.
– Technical knowledge including SQL Server, Performance investigation, SSRS reports.
– Microsoft AX/D365 Manufacturing/Production knowledge would be a distinct advantage.
– Microsoft AX/D365 Trade and Logistics, Finance, Projects, Service Management knowledge.
– Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
– Provide prompt and professional 2nd and 3rd Level Support to the HSO North America Customer base according to their SLA and Support Contracts.
– Log and own incident calls using the HSO support desk system.
– Ensure all support calls are effectively managed with minimum disruption to the client.
– Respond and resolve support issues within agreed timeframes.
– Review, react and resolve issues reported via real time monitoring alerts.
– Create, Design and Test high quality Functional Design Documents for development teams.
– Test HSO AX developments/fixes before delivering to customers.
– Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization.
– Train and educate customers either remotely or onsite within SME core area.
– Assist Delivery Director with internal and customer facing projects.
– Ability to manage time, establish priorities.
– English: Fluent; written and spoken.
– Full-time, virtual office position based in North America.
– Current US or Canadian legal employment status required.
– VISA sponsorship not available.