Webinar: Drivers for Growth in Service
This spring, research and consultancy firm Noventum in collaboration with Microsoft and IT solution provider HSO, have researched the drivers for digital services business growth of product manufacturers and technical services companies, operating in a data-driven and services-led world. Research participants came from a wide range of industries, and input was collected via in-depth personal interviews and an online electronic survey.
Over the past decade, there has been a large shift in contribution to revenue amongst manufacturing companies, from product derived revenues to service derived revenues, the so called servitisation trend. At the same time, their customers are looking for suppliers to provide more than only products and maintenance services. Customers are moving from large capital investments in products, to pay-per-use models, with high expectations of service and impact on their business outcomes. This research project was aimed at learning more about how companies grow and prosper in today’s services-led world.
Deep Dive webinar: Drivers for Growth in Service | Tuesday 24th of September, 15:00 (BST)
Are you curious about the outcome and the main conclusions of this research project? Join our Teams Live Event on September 24th and get all the insights we discovered regarding:
- The drivers of success for product manufacturers and technical services companies;
- Which strategies are being adopted to support these drivers;
- How do companies organise themselves to take advantage of new opportunities?
In addition to speakers from Noventum and HSO, two customers will share their experiences:
- Patrick Janssen, Chief Services Officer at VBR Turbine Partners, talks about the new IoT service business model at his organization. VBR has built an IOT platform and created a maintenance strategy to reduce maintenance costs for their customers.
- Alfonso Castaneda, Global Service Director at Coesia talks about the development of new delivery and sales opportunities. As the research also showed, to make a success of new service business models, many new skills are needed.
When: September 24th | 15:00 (BST)
Session time: 1 hour
Platform: Microsoft Teams
Presenters: Patrick Janssen (VBR Turbine Partners), Alfonso Castenada (Coesia), Hilbrand Rustema (Noventum) & Eric Veldkamp (HSO)
Any Questions: Hans Broer by email@example.com or via 0318-509400