- 97% say customer service is important in their choice of, and loyalty to, a brand.
- 55% of consumers’ customer service interactions now begin online rather than on the phone or in person
- 75% note that they have used a search engine to try and find answers to their customer service questions
- and 90% of global consumers expect a brand or organization to have an online self-service offering.
With these expectations in mind, Microsoft has released it’s latest evolution of CRM functionality within Microsoft Dynamics 365 and is pioneering a new path in customer relationship management.
The application is already being widely received, having been named the winner in the web support category of the 2017 CRM Magazine Service Leader Awards:
- Forrester Principal Analyst Ian Jacobs notes in his review for CRM Magazine, Microsoft’s “’product design remains strongly focused on usability, with a reputation for a better cost structure than much of the competition.’ Furthermore, its road map ‘shows a strong commitment to customer experience–focused developments.’”
- Forrester VP and Principal Analyst Kate Leggett says in the magazine, Microsoft’s web support solution “’offers strong process guidance, good omnichannel capabilities, and robust knowledge management at an attractive price.’ She adds that it has ‘an exciting product direction focused on embedding intelligence and prescriptive advice into its core solutions.’”
- In the 2017 awards, Microsoft Dynamics 365 has also been recognized with a 2017 CRM Magazine Service Leader Award in the customer case management category.
- In his review for CRM Magazine, Mitch Kramer, senior vice president and analyst at the Patricia Seybold Group, notes Microsoft has “’collected all of the high-end apps, offering cloud deployment and including new and useful technologies’ such as artificial intelligence (AI).”
According to a recent Gartner report, the CRM market is forecasted at $36.5 billion in 2017 and is expected to continue growth at a rate of 12% annually. With the launch of Microsoft Dynamics 365 last year, HSO is proud to partner with Microsoft, who continues to demonstrate themselves as a leader in the CRM space.
As a result, we’ve recently extended our Dynamics 365 Sales and Service practices in the US and Canada, with over 50 experienced and highly skilled CRM professionals to serve our mutual client base. With this expansion, we have enhanced our existing field service functionality in AX/D365O and are now well-poised to offer Dynamics 365 Sales and Service across the field service landscape.