What's new in Wave 1 Release of Microsoft Dynamics 365 2021
Join Chris Tilley and Shilen Khimani for a look at how Microsoft is enhancing and improving the Dynamics 365 platform in phase one of this year’s updates.
They will take you through some of the features and functionality that will be added.
1. Serve your Retail in-store customers better with
- kerbside pickup
- enhancements to managing your inventory easily and accurately
- improved task management in-store, synchronised with Microsoft Teams and much more
2. In the online channel, we will see how you can support your B2B customers with new e-commerce capabilities:
- B2B and B2C powerful search improvements and inventory availability lookup on the shop floor
- enhancements to the contact centre through omni-channel voice and Power Virtual Agent chat
3. Behind the scenes we will see how your Supply Chain Management can account for and move your product ever more efficiently with improvements to warehouse execution, asset management and inventory visibility
4. We will look at how you can enhance your Sales & Marketing efforts by
- delivering deeper, personalised messaging to your customers across multiple channels
- using rich insights to drive marketing activities
- improving sales productivity and decision making by extending collaboration capabilities with Microsoft Teams