Leads to Billable Hours at LightSpeed:
Professional Service Delivery in the Modern Workplace
The modern professional services environment is increasingly competing with and prone to wide spread disruption, ironically as professional services business’ are often engaged to drive disruptive trends. With seismic pressures from increasing client expectations, competition and challenges in the resource model, today’s professional services business finds it increasingly difficult to meet profit and margin targets via traditional methods of working.
Join us for a 45 minute insight, where we will demonstrate where and how organisations can drive the necessary agility through the Microsoft Dynamics CE platform to address external pressures, compressed delivery timelines, and tighter margins; whilst creating transparency and accountability in work delivered. We will discuss and demonstrate the benefits of prioritising innovation and development of new digital approaches to maintain a competitive edge and successfully meet future demands.
- Introduction to HSO
- Introduction and demonstration of business scenarios
- Convert leads/opportunity/quote to projects
- Capture and manage project information and activities
- Optimise project resources – streamline scheduling and utilisation
- Time and expense tracking and customer billing
- Project pipeline and forecasting
- Customer case study