What’s New in the Spring Release of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations?
The enhancements to Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications in the April ’19 release include hundreds of new capabilities across Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Portal, Field Service, Project Service Automation, F&O, Talent and Retail.
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations unifies global financials and operations to empower people to make fast, informed decisions. Finance and Operations helps businesses adapt quickly to changing market demands and drive rapid business growth. The April ’19 release will bring users together on One Version (version 10) for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. This release marks a monumental shift in supportability and allows the community to be on a continuous update cadence. The community can continue to build extensible solutions for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
In the webinar, we will discuss the most important new features and capabilities in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, including:
- One Version – continuous update cadence
- Master Planning stability and recovery improvements
- Personalisation options for analytical workspaces
- Inventory performance optimisations
- Planning service
- Improved removal of obsolete planning data
- Unit of measure conversions for product variants