On-Demand Webinar | How to drive deep & lasting customer relationships with Customer Insights
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights is a flexible and intuitive Customer Data Platform that unifies disparate data and provides organisations with a comprehensive, 360° view of their customers.
Organisations need to leverage their customer data to be able to provide personalised customer experiences which not only drives sales but establishes deeper, more lasting customer relationships. Research suggests that more than 90% of customers report they are more likely to interact with brands that recognise them and provide relevant engagement or recommendations.¹
Join HSO and Microsoft as we explore Dynamics 365 Customer Insights in some more detail and provide a demonstration of the functionality and features available.
From a platform view, we look at how different data sources can be ingested, modelled and analysed, providing a 360° view of the customer. Through the use of AI and Microsoft Power Platform, functionality can be extended to drive deeper insights, call for actions, predictions and segmentation, with the results embedded into key processes and business applications such as Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE).
Finally, the next steps. We look at a couple of options HSO has to offer to get you started:
- 1-day assessment: what is involved; the pre-assessment; the demo; data analysis.
- 5-day Proof of Concept: what are the prerequisites, what are the deliverables; pre-workshop steps; what happens on each day of the workshop.
- What is Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
- The Microsoft Platform view
- Demonstration of features and functions
- The 1-day assessment: what’s involved?
- The 5-day POC: what’s involved?