Digital Retail Engagement Reimagined
Retail organisations are increasingly challenged to serve and inspire shoppers in the face of continued change in the customer decision journey. Today’s consumers are increasingly savvy and sophisticated shoppers with high expectations of the purchasing experience when, where, and how they want it. Retailers must be adapt to managing these expectations through personalised shopper experiences via the right omni-channel strategy, and use data and analytics to inform decisions.
Join us for a 45 minute insight, where we will demonstrate where and how organisations can drive the necessary agility through the Microsoft Dynamics CE platform to address sources of friction in the end-to-end customer interactions across multiple channels.
We will discuss and demonstrate the benefits of prioritising innovation and development of new digital approaches to smooth customer overall experience as it transitions from inspiration to acquisition.
- Introducing HSO
- Introduction & demonstration of business scenarios
- Online personal shopper – Assisted online sales experience
- Multi-channel customer engagement
- Upsell/cross sell – Agent assist knowledge base/product information
- Multi-channel returns management
- Buyer insights and trend analytics
- Customer case study