Get back on track
Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations requires experience, knowledge, skill and honest relationships in order to succeed. A company must trust that their Microsoft Partner can deliver their project. Sometimes that confidence breaks down, resulting in a distressed project.
Below are some of the warning indicators that indicate a project could be at risk. If you, as a customer, recognise these challenges, then you have taken the first step towards saving your project.
HSO has an enviable track record and a unique approach to recovering struggling Microsoft Dynamics projects, in a wide range of diverse industries. This makes us a highly capable, reliable and trustworthy Microsoft Partner for companies who use the Microsoft Dynamics business platform.
We have transitioned a significant number of customers who started their Microsoft journey with another partner. We would be delighted to share our secret source with you, so you gain the confidence required to successfully transition to HSO.
Some warning signs to look out for:
Uncontrolled growth of scope
Lack of product knowledge
Adherence to product methodology
Missed deadlines & budget checkpoints
Lack of strategic approach
Benefits to you
- A Customer Services division dedicated to servicing our customers
- One of the largest UK based Managed Services teams
- Dedicated UK Support, Development, Project and Technical skills within Managed Services
- Highly experienced in Dynamics 365 and Release Management
- Dedicated Client Service Managers to ensure your project is on track
- International – 15 offices in 9 countries (if required)
- Global Managed Services 24/7 capabilities
Contact the HSO Customer Service Team to learn more about our unique plan of approach on project recovery and how we work with you to achieve results.