Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix® positions HSO among the top global Microsoft D365 Service Providers
HSO has been positioned as a Major Contender alongside the largest global SI names in the industry in the Everest Group’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 Services PEAK Matrix® 2021. The assessment recognizes HSO for their industry-first vision, Microsoft alignment and global delivery capabilities as one of the world’s top Dynamics 365 partners.
The report provides an independent and objective, data-driven assessment of the leading worldwide Microsoft Dynamics 365 service providers measuring their market impact, vision and capabilities.
According to Abhishek Mundra, Practice Director, Everest Group, “HSO has invested in building a strong talent pool for Dynamics 365. Clients recognize HSO’s technical and domain expertise, innovation investments, and talent management. Taken together, these capabilities have helped position HSO as a Major Contender on Everest Group’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021.”
Excerpts from the PEAK Matrix® report include
The report highlights HSO’s strengths, including (but not limited to) their Industry-first vision, IP and global delivery capabilities and recognizes HSO’s ability to serve clients with complex multi-workload and multi-national requirements that address specific industry challenges. Excerpts from the report include:
- HSO has demonstrated multiple industry-specific solutions and accelerators to improve time to market in these industries, some of which include AXTEND DM, Dynamics Migration Accelerator and Advanced Field Service.
- HSO offers good coverage across finance, supply chain, sales, service, and HR and is suitable for companies looking for on-cloud deployment of Dynamics 365 services.
- Clients appreciate HSO’s talent pool for their extensive experience in the domain of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and consequently acknowledge technical expertise.
- HSO has deep domain expertise specifically in industries such BFSI, manufacturing, and retail, distribution, and CPG to aid clients in their Microsoft Dynamics 365 journey.
- HSO is more relevant for small to large enterprises with annual revenues between US$1 billion-US$10 billion seeking for Microsoft Dynamics 365 consulting, implementation and managed services support.
As a Major Contender HSO is seen as:
- Having built meaningful capabilities to deliver Microsoft Dynamics 365 services – implementation and management/run.
- Making continued investments in building proprietary tools and solutions, as well as scaling their talent for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Having a good partnership with Microsoft and specialist technology partners to curate client-specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Have been recognized by Microsoft with multiple partner awards showcasing their credibility in the Dynamics 365 markets.