Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement - CRM
Dynamics 365 eliminates large-scale and costly ERP & CRM projectsRead more
Microsoft Dynamics CRM software allows you to create a first-class experience for your customers, partners and suppliers. Often called Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement, the smart Customer Relationship Management software brings people, data and processes together, capturing new opportunities across your business.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps you streamline your sales processes, make the effectiveness of your marketing efforts insightful and provide an excellent service experience to your customers. One system for registration of 360-degree customer information and relevant insights. Microsoft Dynamics CRM was widely used as a stand-alone solution, but has now been incorporated as a module included in Microsoft Dynamics 365 allowing you to improve customer experience through all touchpoints across your organisation.
Gartner says, “Microsoft has a deep understanding of the market…” and highlights as a strength their … “new machine-learning capabilities for automated customer insights”.
- Unify sales & marketing to connect customer experiences
- Target & deliver relevant content at the appropriate times for maximum impact
- Measure budget & ROI of every campaign delivered
- Generate fully trackable, quality leads through the system
- A complete view of your customers, suppliers, partners (whatever you want to manage), to personalise experiences across every touchpoint
- Fully scalable across your organisation
- Send, track, manage and sign contracts within Dynamics 365 to shorten the time needed to service your customers
- Manage your assets, resources, time, and procedures to ensure that you meet every SLA
- Full and accurate reporting of data insights
- Continuously learn and improve from every interaction using data and intelligence
- Easy to tailor, extend and connect to other apps and services you may already use.
- Enables your sales team to engage in new and meaningful ways
- Target new customers based on the highest likelihood to buy based on predictive intelligence
- Modernise your sales with social selling and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Work anytime, anywhere with mobile apps that work with or without connectivity
- Collaborate with intuitive, familiar tools to decrease sales cycles, boost productivity and reduce costs
- Excelerate sales performance with real-time analytics based on historical information and predictive information
- Grow your business, stay focussed and sell faster
In the world of manufacturing, a matrix of product variants, versions, changing specifications and time-to-market can put a lot of pressure on your business. Manufacturers also have to deal with global competition.
Where manufacturers of machinery and equipment traditionally focused on complete customer-specific development, modern industrial companies offer complete lifecycle support with a full-service approach. In addition to design, configuration and installation and repair services, more and more productions companies add preventive maintenance and rental service too.
Today’s consumers shop when and where it’s most convenient. Using new devices like tablet computers and smartphones, they extend “store hours” to 24/7. They share their experiences via Twitter, Facebook, and other social networking sites, extensively browse product websites, and check online customer reviews when deciding what to buy.
Brand loyalty now comes with a much greater expectation… the complete shopping experience. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail provides customer engagement capabilities that include store operations, channel management, order management, marketing and care, and business intelligence and more back office capabilities like procurement and financial support.
The wholesale distribution market is dynamic and challenging. Today’s wholesale organisations need to transform themselves from traditional trading companies into information and service-oriented distribution businesses.
Customers are demanding lower prices, shorter delivery times and tailored systems and services with accurate, real-time information. They want to collaborate and communicate efficiently with their partners in the value chain. But even as wholesalers and distributors work to meet these increasingly complex customer demands, they also face the challenges of rising transport costs and margin pressure in an increasingly international business world.
It is vital for project and service driven organisations to keep tight control over their costs. To achieve this, they need real-time insight into the progress of a project, its budget consumption and the resources it uses.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 integrates all relevant processes within the organisation, including finance, project control, purchasing, human resources and customer relationship management as well as billable hours and budget administration. All information is immediately available, enabling you to carry out the detailed analysis and adjustments that ensure business agility.