Many companies of all sizes including banks and government agencies are embracing cloud infrastructure technology for all sorts of reasons.
Here are just a few examples:
- Protect, store, back-up and recover your data cost-effectively and securely over the internet
- Deliver the latest software versions and updates on demand
- Hosting websites can be less expensive than hosting the traditional way
- Analyse unified data using machine learning and artificial intelligence for better informed decision making
- Test and build applications, reducing cost and time allowing you to use cloud infrastructure to easily scale up or down
- Connect with your audience, on any device via audio and video, wherever they are on any device
- Embed intelligence to engage your customers and provide you with valuable insights
Infrastructure as a service is an instant cloud computing infrastructure, provisioned and managed over the internet. It quickly scales up or down with demand, letting you pay for only what you use, and helping you avoid the expense and complexity of buying and managing your own physical servers and other datacentre infrastructure.
Respond and innovate rapidly to shifting business conditions and get ahead of your competitors. Find out more about IT cloud infrastructure services from Microsoft (Azure) and HSO.